Saturday 26 May 2018

Day 1745

Day 1745;

Today my BMI was 19.92, I did 13,112 steps which gave me 8.49 km and I had burned off 1081 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, pear and apple.
Lunch: ham salad baguette, chocolate chip shortbread and chocolate brownie.
Dinner: Thai curry (chicken), salad and apple crumble.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and fruit juice.

Now this morning I started up by doing my little abs workout. Then I had boccia practice, there was only 4 of us taking part today instead of the usual 6, but then we have a match tomorrow and there’s only the 4 of us that are eligible to play for our team, so we have to get ready for what we are up against tomorrow. Which is the team that beat us earlier this season and the team that we beat, on the same day. So we.could loose our second and third matches of the season, we could win 1 of the 2 or we could win both of our matches, myself the eternal optimist is thinking that we will probably lose both of the games, as the last time we played the first team beat us comprehensively, so the second team started getting “overly” confident, with their team captain saying don’t worry about how much we beat them by , I think.

By the time I had returned home I had been almost dying to use some energy, so I had another little walk on the treadmill. But it was only an hour long (short) walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment