Saturday 5 May 2018

Day 1724

Day 1724;

My BMI increased, a bit, it was up to 19.53, I had only done 2363 steps, I had burned off 732 kcal and I waked 1.53 km.

Breakfast: cereal , strawberries, apple, orange, banana and pear.
Lunch: cheese omelette and something.
Dinner: vegetarian lasagna, salad and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice, fruit squash and hot chocolate.
Snacks: Jaffa cakes, advent calendar chocolate, Turkish delight and chocolate ice cream.

So yesterday I had my little feast just before I brushed my teeth at night, so I have begun feasting just after I brushed my teeth today, I started on a Jaffa cake before moving on to another one of my advent calendar chocolates, I should have finished them all off by the end of last year but I think that I still have got about 3 days left for me to eat, but I should really eat them today, as I did this morning. Before going off to play some of of the lazy sport; boccia.

So when I had finished the games of boccia, we lost the first 12 - 3, but before my line was subbed out we were down by 9 - 0, but then the second game we won 3 - 6, the score was 4 - 1 before my line was subbed in, so we managed to get a draw with our second opponents. So I wasn’t too good today, but without loudmouth Link, how do we stand a chance against them back at our hall? Link was our other captain, I think.

Now so we had got back home after being out for ages then I had an 5 minute walk inside, before watching the Giro and the Tour (of Yorkshire), the highlights. Then it was time for me to have a shower, of which I did, before going to do my body test, I discovered that it was not enough, to put back on some of the weight, so I went ahead on eating some more Jaffa cakes and Turkish delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment