Thursday 17 May 2018

Day 1736

Day 1736;

My BMI was 19.62, 10,800 steps, 1020 kcal and I have walked 6.99 km, apparently. But my watch tells me a different story, 12,936 steps, 14.2 km walked and 1401 calories.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Lunch: chicken sandwich (brown bread) and batternburg.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise, salad, bread and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: grapes, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries

But as I have been saying for years, not literally as I cannot speak, but Eurovision is a joke, now if you don’t know about the latest “winner”, then where have you been and can I join you please? Fat acceptance should b3 a step not an end goal, by that I mean a person should accept that they’ve fat, if they are fat, and use it as motivation to improve of their fitness, eating habits or better still both.

I had noticed that I was almost a complete day behind on my intensity minutes for this week, and that was after I had attempted to get in my 2 hour jog, I failed at it, again,  but what’s worse is that I only managed to do 31 minutes on it. Then I went off for lunch.

Then in between lunch and my snack I went on the rowing machine for half an hour, then after I had eaten my snack I went off to clean my teeth, again, and I gave myself a shave. Before I got myself back into the kitchen to clean all of the stuff that I used while I was eating lunch and breakfast. Then after doing the clearing up I was thinking about going back on the rowing machine, but that was how it remained as I saw that Tini had arrived and she was instructing me to clean the sink in the shower-room, as well as the bog that was in the room as well, so it was basically “Savage get your lazy backside upstairs and clean the shower room “ so I obliged.

No comments:

Post a Comment