Sunday 27 May 2018

Day 1746

Day 1746:

Today my BMI was 19.85, I had only done 4999 steps which were the equivalent to 3.24 km and I had burned off 951 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and pear.
Lunch: omelette and sponge cake.
Dinner: half a hot dog (with bacon, cheese and sausage), chips and sponge cake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice, Lucozade sport (raspberry) and hot chocolate.

So today I have had an especially lazy day, in terms of steps, I definitely know why I have failed in my steps. It’s because I have been to a boccia match in the morning, if Tini really does get the team set up as a charity then I believe that we should do a sponsored walk, I know that it may be a bit tricky for some of the teams players, seeing as how 2 of them and a coach “need” wheelchairs but it’d be fun supporting them for a walk. It’ll help us all get fitter, maybe that way young  Mr Laffv could loose some of the excess weight he’s been carrying around. But then after I went skiing, which isn’t the best activity for me to do in order to increase my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment