Sunday 13 May 2018

Day 1732

Day 1732;

Now today my BMI was 19.71 again, I had made 11,192 steps, I managed to only burn off 860 kcal and I had walked 7.25 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: forgotten.
Dinner: meat, carrots, broccoli, peas, lettuce, potatoes and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot chocolate.

Now today I have had another lazy day except I managed to get a walk on the treadmill in and then I got some walks outside to GM and to GAK. GM was her usual self, as was GAK, but in GAK’s usual self I’m meaning the usual self from years ago/ before she came down to live by us, so I was half expecting her to suddenly bring out a bottle of Sherry fruit her top pocket.

One day in either the past or future Allergy went or is going off to a smaller island which is somewhere along the British coastline, I think.

Is a ring collared parakeet even a garden bird? As I was looking at a picture of one on a tea towel which had the text garden birds, on it as well as a whole load of birds (like the Blue Tit, and others) so I was trying to remember if I had ever seen a parakeet before, in the wild, and I can’t say that I ever have. Now it was on the radio today that I heard a song with the lyrics “Bless your cotton socks, The woolly ones at least,” and I thought isn’t that a bit nonsensical, as cotton is grown on plants, cotton plants, and wool is grown on animals, like sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment