Thursday 3 May 2018

Day 1722

Day 1722;

My BMI for today was 19.56, I had taken 21,314 steps, my calories burned was 1611 kcal and my distance walked has been 13.80 km, at least according to the Wii.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, pear, apple and orange.
Lunch: tuna pasta bake, salad and Belgium bun.
Dinner: honey glazed ham, spring greens, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, strawberries and cream tanneries peach on a pastry.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice, cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: Turkish delight and chocolate.

Today has been today I have been on a small walk into town with Mich, when he said what I thought was obvious, as I signed to him how fast is a brisk walk. He answered by stating the fact, that means you don’t know what a brisk walk is, oh I know there was a reason behind me asking the question, then he attempted to demonstrate what a brisk walk is.

When that was over I went on the treadmill for an hour long walk, it was at speed 6.7, but I did that before getting myself changed so I could go out on the tandem, now I had to get changed beforehand as my t-shirt was soaked in my sweat. From the hour previous’s walk.sx

But before I go to bed tonight I have got to have another go at an abdominal workout. As I had got xmy watch’s steps past 10,000 steps by the time I’d finished my second walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment