Saturday 1 October 2016

Day 1192

Day 1192;

22.11 was my BMI for today, I'm getting super lazy now as I know I walked into town today to see the doctor then subsequently to get my perception from a chemist/pharmacist/shop that sells drugs.

Breakfast: cereal, nectarine, banana and apple.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast, mini sausages and mini chocolate bites.
Dinner: chicken, peas and chips.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Yesterday, all  my troubles seemed so far away.

Well that was a little quote from a song called Yesterday by The Beatles, or just watch it bellow.



But now I'll tell you a bit more about yesterday as I started a new game on a Pokémon game, it as on Pokémon Pearland I have decided to document it, as I started up, I named my rival Clint as it was the first name that came up on the screen asking for a name, then the two of us went off to the lake I selected my Pokémon it was Turtwig this time we each beat up our foe, which was a wild Starly then I continued a bit onto the next town which I stopped in on the PokéMart to get me some Pokéballs as of which I used to catch me some new Pokémon they were a Bidoof and a Starly, then I went to Professor Rowans Labin the next town along,then I went up to Jubilife City catching a Shinx and a Kriketot along the way. then I had a short trek along Route 204 to be a up the Pokémon Trainers that way.Then I stopped my playing outside of the trainers school.

Then this morning I went to the doctors and he prescribed me another inhaler but this one I have to use twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon, I think I used the old one once which was at night time, it didn't taste good but this new one tastes worse and I've  got to use it 2 times a day.

Pokémon I have been training my Pokémon, now that the 4 that I had caught yesterday have gone from being the low levels of 2 and 3 up to the not quite so low level of 8, meanwhile my Turtwig has gone from level 5 to level 10, and I have already beat up my rival just to the right hand side of Jubilife City.

Then later on I caught an Abra, a Zubat, a Geodude and a Machop. either on my way to Oreburg City on in it's mine. while I was looking for the gym leader. Then I strolled into the Oreburg Gym as if I owned the joint and I had myself a couple of minor excursions including a small Geodude on Geodude battle of which my Geodude triumphed then I

Nurses, as I'm sure you all know who nurse Joy isIf not where have you been for the last 20 years?

Nurse Joy

Well if you look at the above picture of Nurse Joy now is that a standard nurse, no it maybe in the Pokémon world but in reality they are a bit more individual than that nurse,

Real Nurses
Look at the many shapes and sizes of nurses  but today I saw a lot of nurses and none of the ones that I saw today looked even remotely healthy, but I know you could say that Allergy disproves that worrying fact but I'd like to inform you that Allergy isn't a nurse, yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment