Saturday 22 October 2016

Day 1213

Day 1213;

22.04 which makes my average BMI over the past 7 days equals 22.0671428571429 which is 22.07 if reduced to 2 decimal places.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: cornish pasty and cheese.
Dinner: chicken, sausage, carrots, boiled potato, strawberries, rasberries, grapes and a little pot of chocolate stuff.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Woah... Just look at the bellow video about the Nintendo Switch it looks awesome.


Legend of Zelda:Breat of the Wild, Skyrim, Mario Kart, some NBA game, Super Mario and Splatoon.

It certainly peaked my interest with the first 2 games Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild and Skyrim looks awesome and you could take it with you out and about, like when your taking a dog for a walk and as it is using game cartridges instead of disks you should be able to save your file on the catridges which could save on loading time. The next two games Mario Kart and NBA game I understood why they displayed a Mario Kart game it looks decent and all with King Boo as a playable driver now, and the NBA game just doesn't spark a shred of interest in my mind, maybe aSpace Jam spin off would with playable monsters But that is from an old film, 20 years old, probably too old for the likes of a new console such as the nintendo switch, Then Mario and Splatoon, Mario wasn't looking as top shelf as the other games which surprises me as I thought that the whole NX project (now NS) was delayed for that game, which should mean that we're finally at the final game that was displayed Splatoon, which looks awesome but the portability of the console adds an extra dimension to the Splattoon.

 Bring on next march, The Switch is the NeXt generation. But I'm guessing that battery life will be the major issue with it. As I don't know the specs for it but with titles like Skyrim on it it'll have to be basically PS3/Xbox 360 levelled graphics at least for a handheld.

Now in fitness today:

  • 30 minute row.
  • 100 sit-ups.
  • 100 crunches.

Check, check and check, all was completed. but now all that's left is for me to do 50 push-ups...

I got 25 push-ups first before the weigh in, and I actually managed to get the another 29, before my left arm slipped out from underneath of me landing me face down on the surface that I was on to do my push ups. I know red I'm weak.

Well, well just as I was about to congratulate you on getting the 100 sit-ups and crunches done you go and mess up doing 50 push-ups, you disappoint me Savage, such a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment