Tuesday 25 October 2016

Day 1216

Day 1216;

21.94 but I  decided against subtracting any weight for clothes as I was wearing 1 pair of tracksuit trousers, 1 pair of socks, 1 pair of boxers, a t-shirt 2, wrist bands and 1 pair of specs, all of which add up to about 0 pounds. 

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: omelette and a cherry Bakewell.
Dinner: yorshire pudding, peas, carrots and dumplings.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 3000ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I have watched some of the episodes of the Anime/Cartoon series which is called Berserk, which is about a man, but the main character from the first episode/the black swordsman. doesn't look exactly the same as the character as he was in either the opening credits or the rest of the series. As I know that he's got the scar thing on his nose and he looks pretty similar to him, well he actually looks identical but his skin is too dark and he uses a crossbow, which could mean that is is his child with the only woman in the bunch of mercenaries that he joins up with after losing a duel with griffin, And more evidence which points to this is him and his sword were the only protection for him, and in the first episode he used a crossbow which he could have got from his  mother, which fought with a crossbow, as well as a sword.

I have also been to athletics club today and I have got back to doing my 16 minutes on the rowing machine and 50 sit-ups and 50 crunches.now I'm just about to attempt my 50 push-ups for the day, I'll get back to you people tomorrow with my status on it if I remember, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment