Tuesday 4 October 2016

Day 1195

Day 1195;

21.91 Now that is more respectable than any of my BMI measurements within recent memory with my being only -0.09 off from perfection instead if +0.11.

Breakfast: cereal, green grapes, banana and apple.
Lunch; spaghetti hoops on toast and pork pie.
Dinner: pasta, meatballs and cheese.
Drinks:  2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: 2 scones.  jam and cream.

First thing today was breakfast then after that I had to go out to do some things, like go to the post office, which was to send a parcel back to the people that sent it to us, while we were there Mich also also bought some stamps. Then it was onto the shops to buy something for our lunch Mich procured the goods then we moved onto the dentists to get some toothpaste.

Then we returned home I started playing some more on Pokémon Pearl I think I got the bike today as I had been cycling up and down the bike lane which must mean that I beat up the sailor pink/purple head jupiter

Now today I have started a little fitness routine I'm calling it my Little Often routine, it goes like this:

  • 15 minute row,
  • 50 sit-ups.
  • 50 crunches.
 Check check and check, I have done all of those today, well by the 15 minute row I mean I did a 9 minute row then my foot came unfasten and I'm thinking that it was at about 9:30 as the clock ticked onto 9:56 which is about +20 seconds from 9:30  , and about 20 seconds was the inaction time for the rowing machine to stop ticking on, approximately. So I decided to go for another 6 minutes after that had finished but I stopped 3 and a half times while doing the 6 minute row so I continued it on for 8 minutes instead of 6 minutes. Then after that I did 50 sit-ups and 50 crunches.

I burnt a load of Poffin also, when I had got the Poffin case from the Pokémon fan club.

No comments:

Post a Comment