Thursday 6 October 2016

Day 1197

Day 1197;

21.94 I was s lightly closer to perfection today

Breakfast: cereal, green grapes, apple and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich in some seeded bread and 3 mini chocolate bites.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, chips and something else for pudding.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I'm going to start off with something that I should have included in yesterdays post as it includes somethings that Allergy was telling me about yesterday.



Now just the two of the songs allergy was telling me, something about them but I cannot remember, but it probably had something to do with the F word in the titles of both which prompted me to remember Jimbo not the sharpest's song the one about him getting "F"cking High" which was changed in the radio edit to "Flying High" and it's all about him not being able to see you again as you were with another man, but anyway you're beautiful, you're beautiful it's true. Yes! I've just remembered the name of that song. So you whoever you is it's not intended for you, unless your that... no don't go there...  what you mean back in time one week to the gym? Yes just don't go back there. Too late, I have already been flicking through my memory archives back to the beautiful behind. Arg damn you, Savage, now but anyway lets go on to the song that you were referencing above and then we can see what you did today on Pearl. Oh.... ok then.


Then today in Pearl I failed some more times to make any Poffin's but I succeeded in finding the good rod and the successfully capturing a Magicarp and a Goldeen.  I acuired a Pokémon egg from a shady looking Hiker man on the outskirts the city that has got the Pokémon contest in. I'm wondering what Pokemon is in the egg, will it be Happiny, Togepi or will it be a different one entirely?

Little Often routine.
  • 15 minute row.
  • 50 sit-ups.
  • 50 crunches.

Today I did the 50 sit-ups first then it was the time for 50 crunches as they are the simplest little actives to do, in terms of not needing any socks on to do. But I could do a row without socks on, I know but the last time that I did that I ended up cutting my ankle and I'm not sure but I don't think it is supposed to do that well it's defiantly not the desired outcome of the machine.

My 15 minute row went reasonably well seeing as I did 20 minutes but I did kind of stop something like 8 times which the first 2 and the last 2, were I don't know what my reason was for stopping but the 3rd and the 6th were that my glasses were slipping down my face but the 4th and 5th were that my right foot came unfastened from it's holder/the velcro came lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment