Sunday 16 October 2016

Day 1207

Day 1207;

22 is my target BMI if I get 22 either today or tomorrow then I'll only need a 22.48 on the other day to get me to an average score for the week of 22. or alternatively 22.14 on both to make it my equal most common number for this week. 22.04 was my BMI for today.
Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: Chicken mayo sandwich and a jammy doughnut.
Dinner: pie, carrots, pie and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 300ml mugs of milk and 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

How noisy is silence?
I ask this as when I was attempting to get to sleep last night I kept hearing a wiring noise of which I thought was coming from my computer so I made sure that my computer was off and the whirring continued,

Donny Trump's sex allegations, made up by the press? It looks that way, Anyway he stole my hair colour, now my hair looks the same colour as his used to be. Not that I'm bitter or anything like that, I preffer my hair not being blonde anymore.



Then today I have had a lazy day today, as you could tell by that +0.23 on my BMI, as I have played some more boccia today and I have done my little cycle today as well as my row for today before the weigh in. So anyway myLittle Often routine:

  • 15 minute row.
  • 50 sit-ups.
  • 50 crunches.
So by the time of me typing this up I have accomplished all 3 of the tasks, as I have just done the 50 sit-ups and the 50 crunches, after the weight in which is opposed to the 15 minute row that I did before it, but as I was typing earlier on in this blog post, I have been being lazy today as I had I know that I attempted another 20 minute cycle, which failed today as well, 

But I'm really perplexed about people as when I'm attempting to something considerate I really irritate people and when I don't I really irritate people also.But then there's all of those feeling that I'm guessing I'm supposed to feel and I'm just dumbstruck by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment