Wednesday 5 October 2016

Day 1196

Day 1196;

Today my BMI was 21.81

Breakfast: cereal, green grapes, banana and apple.
Lunch: all day breakfast, sour cream & onion Pringles and more of my chocolate box.
Dinner: chicken, peas, crochet potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Little Often routine (Day 2):
  • 15 minutes rowing.
  • 50 sit-ups.
  • 50 cruches. 

Check, check and check. As I also took a short jog around the back garden I think I flat spotted a toe, my big toe on my right foot from jogging around outside barefoot.


Now today I started off on a row which lasted 1  minute before my right foot became unfastened, so I stopped, then the next time I made it to 5 minutes before I stopped due to the rowing machine kept bumping into the radiator next to the rowing machine. then the second one lasted about 5 minutes then my eyes closed when they opened again I rowed through to 6 minutes before getting frustrated with the radiator again, so I un tied myself from the rowing machine and I moved the machine closer to the wall to avoid the radiator and then I did a third 5 minutes to make it 15 minutes.

Then later on in the day I did my 50 sit-ups and 50 crunches. to complete my Little Often routine for the second day in a row.

But today in Pokémon I was trying out the contests and I actually managed to win a contest it was the third normal rank contest that I partook in, at least today I don't know how many competitions I partook in on other games each to no avail. But it was a coolness competition, and my Buneary made it his own, he owned it. With his Jump Kick and Cut moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment