Monday 24 October 2016

Day 1215

Day 1215;

21.81 was my BMI for today after taking off the additional 2 pounds for the clothes that I was wearing which must have, and yesterday I got to 21.78 not 21.88, so it was an increase of 0.03 on yesterdays BMI.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: bread cheese and pork pie.
Dinner: yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots and dumplings.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Hillary wants a war with Russia 



I'm betting that she'd drag us in it with her on her crazy crusade, just as George Bush did on Iraq. Which would ean that in the end I'd end up getting fucked by the Russians, as I live in close proximity to London and where will the Russians strike to cause the greatest loss of life in England, London, or Tower bridge to be more exact and symbolic and they'd hit the target unlike those before them which would mean that not just England has Fallen but the whole of the UK, has fallen in that one strike by a Russian NukeHow very serendipitous, at least for me, as the probably only girl that I have ever been teased for liking, Vera, was Russian and how was I teased I was teased by the other students in my class saying that I was going to fuck her basically in some of the most grotesque fashions but back then I didn't know that I was going to get fucked, in a different way, by an a-bomb from Russia, such joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment