Monday 3 October 2016

Say 1194

Day 1194;

22.11 was my BMI for today, which surprised me as I was going up and up for the past few days.

Breakfast: banana, apple and egg on toast.
Lunch: chicken, potatoes and eas.
Dinner: some fruit scones, jam and cream.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Today going into the race Hami lost out to his team mate, Rosburger, with a spectacular burst... into flames from first position he was about to retake the championship with his teammate in 4th position but his engine blew up, just after I had left the television screen to eat my egg, for breakfast. As the commentators were saying that Hami was going to get up on his team mate by 7 points by the end of the race when he was in 1st and Rosburger was in 4th  if it ended as it was but instead Rosburger cements his status as the championships leader.

In Pokémon today I have captured a Wurmple and a Combee, then I succeeded in getting all 5 of the Pokémon that I mentioned yesterday up to level 15 and Turtwig up to level 17, which in the battle levelled up to level 18 then afterwards it evolved into a Grotle. Then after the fight was won I decided to trave off to Route 205 through Eterna forest to Eterna city and to get training on the way to it, so I had leveled my Wurmple up to a cascoon and then that up to level 10 for a Dustox. so that is that's evolution tree thing completed I could let it go now, should I? Later on I caught a Buneary and I traded my Buizel for a Chatot. Then next up I went into Eterna gym and I challenged the boss of which I won marginally literally it was my final Pokémon Grotle vs  the Gym leaders final Pokémon Roserae she had the lead and it was into the final turn, each of us only had minimal health but Grotle had slightly less if Grotles tackle missed, again, I would have handed her a win on a silver plater, almost, with her but my Grotle struck true and I won my second gym badge.  Then I went up to the Team Galactic head quarters I saved the game as my battery was running low, then I challenged the pink/purple haired boss Sailor...no Commander Jupiter of which I was under the impression that she would be a challenge as Commander Mars was before her but no she wasn't she was weak then just as  I beat her my battery ran out, fingers crossed that she improves before our next battle.


No comments:

Post a Comment