Thursday 20 October 2016

Day 1211

Day 1211;

22.17 As my BMI for today which puts my average BMI for the past 7 days up some more to 22.04 which is 0.04 too high

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: white bread, butter. pork pie and a muffin.
Dinner: I have totally forgotten what I have just  eaten.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today, well i did my first 20 last night, I decided to add some push-ups to my Little Often routine and just as if you wanted to know I actually did do my Little Often routine yesterday and the day before also. So how many should I do a say?

I don't know maybe 50?

Ok well I've done that in 2 sets the first one was another 20 just to make sure I wasn't lying to myself about what I had done last night and then I did 30 more just seeing how far I could get before wearing myself out, and it was 30.

Wimp, your not a real man, if you were you'd have persevered until at least 50 in one go minimum.

But as well as the start that I had made earlier on today I also did my 15 minute row, but as I had just got my right foot sorted I heard and I saw Allergy's car pull up onto the drive then I was wondering which way she was going to enter the premises as I knew that I'd have to get up and let her in if she choose the back door as the door was locked and it had the key inserted in the inside of the key hole, so guess which way she choose... the back door so I had to untie my right foot and precede to the backdoor to let her in, which I did then I got back on the rower and after 3 minutes I had got myself in a bit of a pickle as the machine had been rowed, by me, in such a way as to actually move onto a squiffy angle so my butt was now hitting onto a window ledge. so I stopped this attempt I sorted out the positioning of the machine, and I zeroed the timer for another attempt. This time I made it to 15 minutes and that was that done. then next up but after I had done my daily weigh in I did my 50 sit-ups and 50 crunches, but don't worry Red I did all 50 of each at once.

I'm not impressed you have been doing those exercises for ages now you should be able to do 100 of either of them without even breaking a sweat, but no you just do 50, way to push yourself man.

Woah Red did you just call me man?

Ooops damn it I didn't mean to put that, it just kind of slipped out. I know that I mocked you earlier on tonight by saying that your not a real man and that still stands even if I just had a slip of the fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment