Friday 28 October 2016

Day 1219

Day 1219;

21.65 was my BMI for today as I was wearing 1 pair of Jeans, 1 t-shirt, 1 pair of socks, some boxers and a pair of specs ao I put it at -2 pounds for the jeans.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: 1 sausage roll and 1 cheese and ham baguette slice.
Dinner: pie carrots, peas, new potatoes and some dime cake.
Drinks, 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 30ml mugs of fruit juice.

Can I just tell you about a food that I dislike but I ate it anyway, yesterday and the day before? Well tough I'm about to, if you don't want to read it you could just try reading another paragraph. It's prawns. I dislike the feel of it in my mouth as I was chewing down on it. But I didn't spit them out of my mouth as I had already chewed through it  and they are like one of those foods that you dislike but you can still eat them. unlike Mushrooms for me, it's just the texture of them they feel in my mouth as if I'm eating my way through bones they tastes about as nice as one also.

So today I did all of my daily work out before I did my weigh in which included a 20 minute row as I know that's only leaving me 25 minutes down on my weekly total for last week to this week as I know that I am still having to do an extra 30 minutes to cover for both of those days so now it should only be 25 minutes left . Now the reason that I did 20 minutes today was as I had started when it was light but then I was still rowing when it got dark about 2-3 minutes into my row, so I started to row at a brisk pace when after about 30 seconds my right foot came unfastened from the machine, so I did the rest of the row not only in darkness but with only one foot attached to the machine. Then I also did 50 si-ups 50 crunches and 50 push-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment