Wednesday 26 October 2016

Day 1217

Day 1217;

21.71 as I was wearing a pair of socks a pair of jeans, a pair of boxers, a t-shirt, and pair of sweat bands and finally my specs i decided to take off the 2 pounds weight in clothes. 

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: chicken sandwich (brown bread) and a banana.
Dinner: I know I had something but I can't remember what, peas, carrots, banana, apple and chocolate trifle. 
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of Shloer and 1 250ml mug of  fruit juice.
Snack: 1 slice of fruit cake.

I watched the series Berserk from where I left off yesterday until it's end today the first episode still doesn't make any sense, as in the final episode/episode number 25, as the final episode it showed Gutts's girlfriend, I'm sorry but I have forgotten her name I think it's something like Crossbow, but I know it's not, getting raped by the demon king/Griffith meanwhile Gutts cuts one of his arms off to hopefully save her but in episode 1 he still has both of his arms, which confuses me. Anyway Griffith is a rapist in the anime at least as when Gutts finally beats him and leaves the gang Griffith goes to the princesses chamber and has his way with her even though she says no to him, then she actually appears to enjoy it but she still said no and if Griffith actually listen to her then none of the next part would have happened.

Bur today I did more than watch Berserk as I also had my eyes injected with some more rat poison which was fun. I had it to weaken my eyes closing mechanism in order to get my eyes open more often.

So basically I have been walking through the streets of London, let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London. 



Well that is the tune that comes to my mNd every time that I type Streets of London. 

No comments:

Post a Comment