Sunday 30 October 2016

Day 1221

Day 1221;

21.78 so my BMI had gone up by 0'03 and I was wearing just about the same a yesterday be it t=shirt, jeans, boxers, socks and specs so that was why I had put that I was wearing light clothes, 2lbs..

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: camembert which is literally cheese in bread crumbs, bread, blackcurrant jelly
Dinner: sausages, mash potatoes, peas, carrots, yorkshire pudding and some chocolate cheesecake type thing.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So today I was doing boccia and I just don't understand how Mr D is expecting to make any money off of it as per each week day session it costs £40 to run £10 for the hire of each court and they use 2 courts which makes it £20 then Mr D whose the weekday coach costs £20, which makes up the cost. Now it costs the club £50 on the weekends sessions as there is only 1 court used, which makes it £10, But there is 2 coaches, which forks over the other £40, on a Boccia court there is only 6 player areas so that means that the maximum number of players that can participate in a single game is 6 so whats 50 divided by 6? It's 8.3333r so lets round the number up to £9 now a charge of £9 would probably be seen a little bit excessive for the sport which is spent sitting down throwing balls. But Mr D has set it up so you only have to pay £3.50 per session or as his great idea was £30 for the year which makes no financial sense what so ever.

Today I started off by doing a 20 minutes row,  100 sit-ups,  100 crunches, 25 press-ups. Now I know that I still have got another 20 minutes of additional work on the rower and I have still got 50 more sit-ups and 125 more press-upsto do to get myself back on target. But I have got my crunches back on target. Then after dinner I did 50 more press-ups so only 75 left to do, and I have done my 50 sit-ups, so that means my sir-ups and crunches are on targeted numbers, of tonight. I am planning on doing some more press-ups tonight but my remaining 35 minutes that I still have to do on the rower is going to wait until some other time, perhaps when it's lighter?


No comments:

Post a Comment