Sunday 9 October 2016

Day 1200

Day 1200:

22.14 woah I'm storing an additional 0.07 on my BMI for today, I'm hopeless.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: chicken noodle soup.
Dinner: meat pie, peas, new potatoes and a white chocolate mousse thing.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I played a bit of boccia, went to a football match, went home and watched another football match on the TV, but before I was over I attempted to get my 15 minute daily row done, I did an extra 3 minutes row to be sure that I had accomplish 15 minutes, then I did my daily weigh in, then I did my 50 sit-ups and 50 crunches.

So my Little Often routine was accomplished today.

The first football match I watched today had no goals in it, and the second had 2 goals in it but I didn't see either of them.

I attempted t row for 15 minutes and I failed the clock only reached 2 minutes, then I continued the clock reached 14 minutes but I couldn't see the timer at the time so I got up and turned the lights on, then I continued it up to 15 minutes  as the rowing machine told me, now just as I had got to 15 I was called away for dinner.

So I had eaten my dinner and I decided to row another minute for each stoppage so that was 3 more minutes, sorted.

My supposed hair loss has been refuted by Tini today. As allergy was saying that I'm going bald as my hair line appears to be reccedding then Tini was saying that we all have very big foreheads in our family, even her dad has a giant forehead but isn't bald. Me I just don't care but if it's going to fall out I'd rather it happened sooner rather than later to save money on hair cleanliness products and  to avoid having to go to the hair dressers/barbers.

Also today I caught a Misdreavus in Pokémon Pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment