Friday 21 October 2016

Day 1212

Day 1212;

21.94 was a decent enough number for my BMI for tonight, it puts my bmi for the past 7 days at 22.0342857142857 so if I reduce it to two decimal places i'll be 22.03 which is a reduction of point 01 from yesterdays BMI result, marginal losses.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: I cannot remember?
Dinner: Turkish chicken, chips and 2 little chocolate things.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I actually went to the gym, but I missed out on doing any of my Little Often routine, minus the 50 press-ups.

So tomorrow it'll be 30 minutes on the rower and 100 sit-ups and 100 crunches.

What about your press-ups?

Oh, I did them this morning, in 2 slots as I did 10 when I initially had awoken but I got too hungry so I gave up went downstairs for breakfast ate it and i did the final 40 almost as soon as I had returned to my room.

But today I also went to the gym, Yeah I got to go to the gym today which maybe why my BMI was lowered quite so drastically from yesterdays score, but I know now that is basically going to be the only gym session I get in this week so I'v got to keep on the intensity for all of those mini workouts I do for the rest of the week to even stand half a chance at getting my BMI to 22 for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment