Wednesday 12 October 2016

Day 1203

Day 1203;

22.14 now that should skew my average BMI right up a bit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: chip in white bread sandwich, banana and a Cadbury's scream egg pot of joy.
Dinner: macaroni cheese and chips.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Bellow this text we have a vegan talking about fat girls;


Now I would just like to state you can vegan but you can be fat like them if you want or you could be a animal product consumer and you could be as slim as the vegan above, but you need to do some work in order to fix your problems, and yes you have a problem, If your as fat as any of the girls that are staring in the previous video then you have a problem, be it mental or be it something else you need help. 

Little Often
So today I managed to get up to about 13 minutes without stopping on the rower today, when I stopped because my specs fell off of my head. Which was after a lot of false starts which were due to my incompetence at not being able to fasten my feet to the rowers foot peddles, but I had 3 of them last a grand total of 1 minute each, as my specs had flown off I decided to continue on in the row that I was doing as it had gone to 14 minutes during the time that I had dropped my specs. Then as I was going on with my row my foot unfastened it's self also, but i had got to 4.6 km within 15 minutes also as the time ticked onto 15 minutes the distance measurement also ticked over to 4.6. But I knew that I still had to do at least 2 more minutes for the 2 stoppages and just as I was about to get to 17 minutes I had another stoppage so it was till 18 minutes before I could stop, so I did. Then I also did my my daily 50 sit-ups and my daily 50 crunches. 

Also today I have caught a Wooper, Maril, Hoothoot, Barboach and Bibarel, I got all of them from the safari game , also within Pokemon my weight is apparently 83.8lbs of so that is what it's saying in my weight comparison to my newly caught Barbaroch. Which one of the two following games which you hunt down monsters on is the more objectionable to vegans Pokémon or Monster Hunter? As I could see both of these games being decidedly "problematic" within a vegans world view. In one you are capturing those living creatures to fight for you, an din the other you are killing living creatures and you can also cook and eat their fesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment