Monday 17 October 2016

Day 1208

Day 1208;

22.01 was my BMI for today 

breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: Tomato soup, bread and a jammy doughnut.
Dinner: chicken in BBQ sause, potatoes, carrots, peas and a slice of apple pie.
Drinks: 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

I just remmembered that I forgot to tell you what I had done in Pokémon Pearl yesterday, well I beat up the Gym and its leader In Canalave City. I caught an Onix, finally. I evolved my Phyduck into a Golduck, my Shinxs into a Luxio and my Magicarp into a Gyarados. I also got my next Pokemon Egg from the man on Iron Island, is that the egg that hatches a Riolu?

But today on Pokémon Pearl I caught a Floatzel, Machop, Clefairy, Snover and Cleffa. I evolved my Luxio into a Luxray Machop into Machamp. Which has from pokémon number 10 to 25 that I now have a pokeball next to I traded a kadabra between versins a whille ago to get myself a Alakazam the same thing I did with my Machop to get a Machamp earlier today.I also did that trading thing with a Graveler to get a Golem a while back. I have hatched the egg it was a Riolu, as I guessed yesterday.

We all live in a Pokémon world, as one of the Pokémon theme song says, I know it may be only referring to the characters in the Pokémon cartoons, but if you were to change the word Pokémon for the world animal it'd be quite accurate for the world that we live in, but doesn't it suggest that everyone is a Pokémon at least within the Pokémon world so if Ash got a master-ball he would then be able to catch anyone like Misty, Serena or even Gary Oak.

Little Often:
Now today I decided that I'd get my 15 minute row in before it turned dark but I was thinking I'd made it in time as I started my row the light was flooding the room, but that didn't lsat long so I was rowing blind basically for the majority of the row but I made it up to 16:04 on the clock after the clock had stopped and I had turned the light on do I think that I made it, up to 15 minutes. Then I also did my 50 sit-ups and 50 crunches later on but before I did the weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment