Saturday 8 October 2016

Day 1199

Day 1199;

22.07 was my BMI for today, but of which I am a bit bemused by as could the non-existat muscle that I have put on today count for the rise, no, as I know that I have been doing some additional exercise but 20 minutes on a bike I don't really think that'll be it. So it's probably that big meal I ate for dinner, what ever it was...?

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops, toast, mini sausages and something for pudding.
Dinner: I have currently forgotten.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Little Often:

  • 15 minute row.
  • 50 sit-ups.
  • 50 crunches.
So today I did my 50 sit-ups first, then I did my 50 crunches, which went fine aa usual, I even played a bit on Pokémon Pearl while I was doing a couple of them.

Then I did my 15 minute row which was slightly broken up, as I had done 2 minutes at least to start with then I had done at least 6 minutes Then I had been doing it but my specs were slipping down my face then I did probably slightly less than 9 minutes as the rowing machine told me that I had done around 9:15when my eyes finally opened which was after they had closed about 6 minutes through but I knew that I had to get to about 7 minutes to get my daily 15 minute row for the 5th day in a row... dud dum chrash... get it? I have been doing rows for days in a row.

But then tonight I went to the gym again but it was to do a 20 minute cycle at 100RPMs for the thing in total, oh and I have remembered something else about yesterdays post it was when I was saying about my rate of rowing it wasn't in RPM's it was in SPM's (Strokes Per Minute) I could have been getting the hand bike that I was on just before writing the article confused as that peace of exercise equipment works in RPM's as well as the actual exercise bikes.

But today in Pokemon Pearl I got a  few new seals from the Unown boy that  I'm attempting to help learn spelling, and I also evolved my Grotle into Torterra, I caught Ponyta and my Pokémon egg hatched it was a Happiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment