Saturday 29 October 2016

Day 1220

Day 1220;

21.75 today my BMI increased by 0.1 and I was wearing some jeans, boxers, socks, a t-shirt and a pair of specs..

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: 1 sausage roll, the other half of my packet of quavers and a double chocolate cookie.
Dinner: pasta, meatballs and dime cheese cakey thing.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now Allergy is always saying how she hates Halloween, it's such an American thing, despite we had it over this side of the pond first, but it may have been called something different, but we had a tradition of which people would dress up on one night and they would knock, knock, knock, on other people doors to get some goodies. Old Hallows eve it was called, but Halloween was something that the Americans came up with they built on the pre-existing tradition, improving it, much like the celebration of the winter solstice (which is more commonly referred to Christmas).

Today in fitness I have also accomplished my daily 15 minutes row, well it was actually 16 but I am capping it at 15 minutes so I still have to do an additional 25 minutes on the rower to get my self back on target as I missed out 2 days worth of rowing, but today I also did my 50 push-ups, my 50 sit-ups and I did 100 crunches , so It should mean that I still have to another 100 sit-ups, 100 more pushups and 50 more crunches in addition within order to get my whole little often routine back on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment