Sunday 2 October 2016

Day 1193

Day 1193;

22.24 was my BMI for today I'm getting even fatter once more I have gone to boccia once more today. The internet has gone down, great.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: Swiss backed eggs, bread and an apple turn over.
Dinner: chocolate eclair and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 1 300 ml mug of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: banana, apple, a Percy Pig sweet and one of his Pals (it was a sheep).


So when I awoke I discovered that I had’t got changed out of my polo shirt from yesterday,and I thought that I had taken a full mug of milk to bed so I was attempting not to spill it otherwise my bed sheets would stink and they would get a bit damp, but I was deluded for that thought.

Nath, Nat, Img and myself at boccia today, Nath has got a really cool ramp for playing now. 

I can't wait until/if the following happens:



I'm sure I'd be one of the first to go. Now I'm thinking that should probably have it's own hashtag thingy like Hash-sign 1offthe1sttogo  or 1otftg

Today in Pokémon I have been defeated by the man in the Valley Windworks and I have captured myself 5 new Pokémon, of which I am training up now. My 5 new Pokémon are:
1. Phyduck.
2. Budew.
3. Shellos.
4. Buizel.
5. Pachirisu.
I have levelled them all up to level 12 at the moment, but I am aiming to get them all up to at least level 15, or level q16 for Turtwigs level, before continuing on with my fight with that Team Galactic or something similar boss, I think it's Mars.


No comments:

Post a Comment