Sunday 1 May 2016

Day 1039

Day 1039'

Today signified the 7th day in succession for me not to meet my kcal goal, but even though my weight is still about 2 pounds above my goal, my weight has decreased slightly.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: omelette, chips and a slice of sponge cake.
Dinner: half a 9 inch margarita pizza, banna and a bit more of my chocolate box.
Drinks: 2 300 ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Bu also today I went to the shops with Mich and I got myself a new roller hockey helmet which actually fits now. But als today the football team that I support managed to get a 2-2 draw against a side that is pushing for promotion and the team that I support had it's goalie stretchered off before the end of the match as the score was 2-1 to the opposition and then it was in the last minute of a lot added on time at the end of the game that the team that I support managed to score to make it a final score of 2-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment