Sunday 8 May 2016

Day 1046

Day 1046;

So today was intresting as even though I haven't actually improved in my fitness since this time last year I have managed to win 3 awards 2 of which that I missed out on last year, and the one that I got last year by default, i actually won outright this year.

Breakfast: bowl of cereal.
Lunch: banana, grapes and a chicken and mayo sandwich in brown bread.
Dinner: carrots, peas, jacket potato and fish fingers.
Drinks: 2  300ml mugs of milk, 1 bottles of Lucozade sport, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Today I had a good time outside in a park, as today I was competing in a little athletics competition, which was the same one that I did last year aproximatly this time last year, and the competition has dropped quite dramatically since last year  I'm stating that as I entered 3, the same 3 competitions as last year, and I got 3 gold medals first up was the long jump I jumped 2.7m or there about which for me was good but when I was competing I saw others get way further than me, like 8m of which I was thinking how brilliant are those people, how did I get a gold medal? How could I have even deserved it? Truth of the matter was that I didn't deserve it but I got promoted up to gold this time as no-one beat my distance leaped who was in the same disability classification as me. Similar thing happened to me in the 100m race Which reminded me of what happened in the 60m race a year ago, as I finished 4 but I was promoted to first due to the fact that I was the only person that was racing of my disability classification. Which happened in the 100m this time and the Long Jump but it didn't happen to me in the 60m race today, as I just put my head down and I actually ran, first time that I have done that in a while, probably the  first time I have done that this in this afterlife time. But I really have got to do that more often perhaps in the 100m or perhaps even further still.

So today I...
Awoke,
Got up,
Ate  breakfast,
Toilet, Teeth, Shower and Shaved,
Got dressed,
Got into a car,
Got out of the car at the park,
Got myself signed in and numbered,
Awaited around for what seemed like hours,
Was informed that I had to go the sandpit,
I took a run up and jump or 3,
Was back waiting for my next event,
I stood behind the start line,
Ran the 100m race,
Went to get my lunch with Tini,
Sat down in the stadium, Tini was helping me with my lunch,
Ate my lunch,
Waited around for a long time,
Lined up for 60m,
Ran 60m, but this time I was watching the track beneath my feet just before I reached the line I checked the competition I was either first or second, I shut my eyes,
Watched Rose own her competition
In Rose's 60 m race, I didn't realise the obese people classed as disabled, but thanks to the EU they can now, anyway Rose won her race by a proverbial mile which isn't very surprising seeing how she was the only 1 of them that looked in shape and by aa long shot,
Went home.
Ate dinner.
Wii Fitness,
Wii Kcal goal,
Did my daily 60,
Milk, Teeth and bed,

No comments:

Post a Comment