Monday 23 May 2016

Day 1061

Day 1061;

So this morning I remembered  bit of what I was about to type yesterday but I never did, as yesterday I managed to get to my kcal goal, by about just before 3 o'clock I decided to play some more LoZ: TP and I defeated a mini boss that looked like a frog but on it's back it had a shoal of pirañas of which it shook them off to attack me then it'd jump up into the air and tries to squish me. Which was fun.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and grapes.
Lunch: I cannot remember my main course but I know that I ate some cake for afters
Dinner: chicken, sausage, peas, carrots, stuffing and potato.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I missed my kcal goal and I put on a pound. But today I did do a 5 minute stint of chrunches then I followed it up by doing a 5 minute stint of sit-ups.

Yesterday or was it today? I watched Man U win the FA cup for a record equaling 12th time. record is now shushed bettween Arsnel and Man U.

No comments:

Post a Comment