Wednesday 18 May 2016

Day 1056

Day 1056;

Irst I'd like to state that my little daily work out session is appearing to work on my abs now, not as in I now have a rock hard 6 pack on my chest, as I don't, yet. But I could feel my abdominal muscles under my skin.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and grapes.
Lunch:
Dinner:

Today I had done my 60 in my helmet so then I decided to give it a go at doing 60 push-ups in the helmet also, I starred off by doing a 10 then a short breather and I only got my 5 so the next time I did 15, 30 down 30 to go, so I decided to give it a go in more 2 attempts, the first of the final 2 attempts I managed 20, but I was only attempting to do 15. I had a long hard think about it and I decided to just go for as long as possible for my final set, so I did 30, before I got half bored and the other half a bit tired in my arms. Now I would just like to state that it's a kind of half push-up that I was doing not a full one.  2 times 60 accomplished, now I'm wondering what I should get done for a third? Crunches? Yeah lets have me do some more of those half sit-ups. So I did myself a third 60. I have done a 4th set of 60 also today, but this time it was in the corridor outside my room, I was pacing up and down it 60 times and then at the end of it I'd do a stretch down to my toes,



How interesting they clapped at that interval but were they clapping out of politeness or were they clapping as they like the fact that... It's probably in Berlin so... Berlin is going to become like London,



Is George Clooney still making films? I'm guessing so due to the fact that his latest film has got a grand total of 0 black people  in it, the word, hypocrite springs to my mind.

How clueless is Clooney?

No comments:

Post a Comment