Sunday 22 May 2016

Day 1060

Day 1060;

Today I had boccia practise, and I also had that little run around session in the hall afterwards, which I used in part to hone my stick and ball skills.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on pork pie with a side order of toast and then I ate my way through a banana and some grapes.
Dinner: mac cheese with ham, chips and chocolate trifle.
Drinks:2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snaks: I ate some more of my chocolate box.

Urg stick and ball, that just looks... disturbing,

Why we had these plastic sticks and we were hitting a ball around with them... Oh you were thinking "dirty" thoughts,

Only as you were. just as you were thinking how sexy rose looked in those trousers she wore on Monday, I think they are called Yoga pants.

Red! Shut up.But today in Boccia I lost my fist 2 games without scoring a sing;t point, then in my third game I actually won it...

...
 
just.

No comments:

Post a Comment