Tuesday 31 May 2016

Day 1069

Day §1069:

So this morning I had a dream but it was a slightly odd dream as in  it I was playing roller hockey with ice skates on, and thats not the oddest part as it appeared to be working without taking giant gashes out of the floor until the skates broke which was slightly disconcerting but then the weirdest
 thing happened as I was signing (finger spelling) in BSL and a man actually understood what I was signing; which was the amazing part.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and strawberry.
Lunch: a buffet lunch with arctic roll.
Dinner: peas carrot potatoes and some trifle.
Drinks: 3 300ml mug of milk,1 300ml mug of fruit juice and a 300ml mug of fizzy grape juice.

Today I have done basically nothing, on any important note. But hockey people are some very nice people basically. I know that when I was younger I had a slight incident with an opposition player but that was a very long time ago and I didn't even notice it, which could be as we have so much padding on while we are playing you can get hit around the back of your head and the first thing you knew about it was after after the match, as I had just checked this opposition player into the boards then I was going back into a defensive position, and then apparently the boy that I checked launched a fist at the back of my head; I say apparently as I didn't feel a things I just kept on skating back to my defensive position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment