Friday 20 May 2016

Day 1058

Day 1058;

My weight increased by 2 pounds today, but were my abs that I was feeling the other day just wish thinking or were they a mirage?

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: I can't remember.
Dinner: I can't remember but I had some tiramisu for my pudding.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snaks: 1 pack of 3 turkish delights.
Drinks 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice,

I have forgotten almost everything I did today, but I know that I have met my kcal goal but it was after my deadline, but from what I can remember I have been attempting to do my fitness regime, you know the 60 shenanigans and other stuff.

Oh and I have just remembered what I have done for part of today, It was watch some of the top 10 best (I thought that was what the top was about) horror anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment