Wednesday 4 May 2016

Day 1042

Day 1042;

Now what I was meaning by yesterday's exultation with Leister winning the Premier League for the first time, ever, yesterday was as Chelsea won it for them with a fantastic performance against  there local rival Tottenham by scoring twice in the second half to level the tie up at 2 goals a piece which also means that Chelsea manage to extend their unbeaten run against Tottenham at their own home ground by another year.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: sandwich and sponge cake.
Dinner: A pie, carrots and sponge cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mug of milk and 2 300ml of fruit juice

Now I got myself up in the morning, I travelled down stairs and I ate my breakfast, then I came back upstairs and I went into the shower/toilet room, I toileted, showered and I scrubbed my teeth. Then I went back to my room and I got dressed and I got my hockey helmet on, but then I had to exit my room to get it tied up and all that. So I had my new hockey helmet on to allow me to do my daily 60, I've decided to put my helmet on for every 60 now to give me more weight to lift which should make me stronger in the long term. Then I watched the below videos on YouTube. Next up was lunch time, after that time and I ate my lunch then I went back upstairs after lunch. I tried on my helmet again and did another 60, I also watched 'Ghost Busters' and I watched another whole load of YouTube videos (which weren't the ones bellow). Also this afternoon I have played around for about 5 to 10 minutes out back, just a pleasant enough little hit around single player hockey, without goals or skates just me, a sticks and a ball. Also today I have watched the Theatrical release of Alien Resurrection I started my watch through of it before I ate my dinner then I finished it off after I had eaten my dinner. So I would like to watch the special edition just after I have done my daily weigh in, but I'll see. My BMI today was exactly where I wanted it to be as I had lost that pound that I needed to, but I totally failed on my Kcal goal, for today, which has got me wondering, wondering if I'll just shrivel up and die if I continue doing nothing for tomorrow? That's it for Alien, as I have just finished my watch  through of the Alien film franchise as well watching the complete first 8 series/seasons of X-Files the other day next up is series/season 9 of X-Files. But then to finish off today I have just finished off my mug of milk and I have brushed my teeth, time for bed I'm thinking.

What the hell is ableism? Now that looks like a name for a YouTube video that I'm wanting to make.

This morning I saw the below YouTube video I thought I agree,



It was for the following YouTube video, but I am unsure if he's just doing it for comedic effect?



The directly above video (5 Harmful Things About Ableism) the video is stupid It's basically some namby pamby man saying 5 things that he thinks are wrong with the world the disabled are generally a thick skinned set of people, from experience they are at least, I may have only been able to call myself a cripple for coming up to 9 years now but I am thinking that I could have been classed as disabled for much longer, due to the fact that I have worn specs since I was at least 10, now apparently I could get registered as blind according to Allergy who is almost a nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment