Friday 13 May 2016

Day 1051

Day 1051;

Now today I thought  up a list of things to have me type about but I cut it down to a list of 3 things due to time constraints.

Breakfast: a bowl of cereal.
Lunch: I can't remember.
Dinner: hotdog, chips and a chocolate mousse.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of some fruity beverage.

1. Queen saying the Chinese ambassador was rude
Now the Queen has been reported to have said that the Chinese ambassador was rude last year in his visit, as it was said in a private conversation between her and someone else, the only reason it's a big thing is that it was caught on camera. But I'm still perplexed as to why it's being made such a big thing about, it was Mrs Queeny's personal opinion on the man, there was no need to bring her husband int the conversation, as it's her husband, not her.

2. The EU and which side Winston Churchill would be on?
I personally think that if Winston was alive today he'd be discussed with this question. I know he fought against the geri's and won, not just to give them our soverenty without even the slightest pushback or struggle.

3. A weird noise
I heard a weird noise which I thought sounded like a cat but it sounded slightly more robotic and it was just drowning on for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment