Wednesday 11 May 2016

Day 1049

Day 1049;

Today was another lazy day for me.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread), grapes and a chocolate mini roll.
Dinner: I',m unsure of what I had for the main course but I know that I ate some raspberry Panocotta for my pudding.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit squash.

Today I failed to meet my kcal goal and I put on 2lb's,but today the wether has been better as it has been pouring down with rain for the majority of today.

Today I have been...
Awoken,
Getting out of bed.
To the Toilet,
Warxhing shenanigans on the internet
Then I'm thinking that I went to get started on my breakfast.
Then as I was back in the shower room I brushed my teeth and shaved,
But then I realised that I hadn't actuals eaten my breakfast,
Eating my breakfast
Showering.
Getting dressed.
Eating my lunch.
Watched some more stuff from the internet.
I ate dinner...

..
I wamt ro continuo to type but it is getting harder nd harder to keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment