Monday 2 May 2016

Day 1040

Day 1040;

Today was another day of my life which has ended in failure.

Breakfast: bowl of cereal and banana.
Lunch: mashed potato, roast potato, carrots, peas and chicken.
Dinner: the second half of my margarita pizza.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fizzy orange.

A funny thing happened to me today, as we were n the car on our way back home from some random place when on the cars radio it had the tune "would I lie to you" playing and they asked what year did that dong reach number 1 in the UK charts, so Mich was taking everybody's guesses and for me as I can't speak he said my guess was 1992, Allergy guessed 1989 which I thought it was in reality, but if you'd know it was really 1992, so I got it correct on default.



I am really starting to wonder how I could get this blog to read more as a diary.

I've got an idea of how  I might be able to get this thing up and running as an actual diary, if a diary is just a thing which you just list all of the things that I have done and include a little bit of personal comontry to each?that should suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment