Monday 30 May 2016

Day 1068

Day 1068;

This morning I was attempting to reconcile the complements that I received yesterday, the complements about my defensive skill at roller hockey within my head.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: carrots, peas, potato, soufflé, sherry trifle and bailey's bread & butter pudding.
Dinner: buffet with some more of that raspberry cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

As I bit into the bread & butter pudding, it tasted nice just as nice as I could remember her making it in the past snd it tasting the same, but then the after taste, I didn't really like the after taste.

But then here's the thing would you say the bellow antics are people being fearless or foolish...? Or neither?



As I used to do some similar stuff to the defence I even spent quite a considerable amount of time in defence one match, in one stint, I'm unsure of how long it was but I knew that I was getting involved  in almost all of the oppositions attacks on our goal and I am thinking that I had kept them out go the goal, along side of my defensive partner(s) and I had ran myself ragged and I'd have to skate towards the bench to get a substitute on the pitch instead of me. But I wasn't sure if they'f actually called me back or if they wanted me to carry on playing, as I like create a bubble around me when I playing, it's like there could be an explosion behind me and I wouldn't notice,

No comments:

Post a Comment