Saturday 7 May 2016

Day 1045

Day 1045;

So today the weather was sunny.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: sandwich and chocolate brownie.
Dinner: I know I ate some peas and I also had some seafood sauce which should indicate that I have eaten some fish

The PM has failed in his push to turn all schools into academies. So that's one thing that hasn't gone his way, I wonder what else will go wrong for him this year, I hope the referendum goes wrong for him also and Britain can be it's own country again.

So I feel a little bit poetic:

How futile, this little thing that I call my existence, 
Which maybe extinguished with just one fatal error, 
How futile, all those little games that we play,

I know it doesn't rhyme but I think it's still a poem.

Today I have:I
Got up,
Been downstairs,
Eaten my breakfast,
Came back upstairs,
Done 70 sit-ups with hockey helmet on,
Done 2 sets of 10 half press-ups with hockey helmet on,
Done 2 sets of 10 squats with hockey helmet on,
Toilet, teeth, shower and shave,
Got dressed,
Moved my helmet, ball and stick downstairs so I could go out and play around a bit after lunch,
I ate lunch,
Put on my helmet, went out back with stick and ball gave myself a bit of dribbling practise,
As if you need it, I would probably need litre containers to trap how much you drool.
No I was meaning I was practising ball control.
Oh...
After that I moved my stuff back upstairs,
I also sorted the post.
I have also been thinking about if the PM has lost the populations confidence? Due to his latest failure,
I have completed my daily 60 in my helmet, I know  I did 70 earlier but I'm discounting that one,
Why did you not do it in your helmet?
How very muxh unobservant of you there Red, I obviously did wear my helmet earlier, look above to find out.
Ok... Why?
Why... because I have chosen it to be that way.
Eaten my dinner, and swiftly forgot about it,
Which may have something to do with what I was doing after as I ewas doing my weigh in and I got 22.01 for the 3rd day in a row.
Mich also achieved hid goal today, and there I was thinking that he'd never reach it, or was that what he said?
I drank a 300ml mug of milk and I brushed my teeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment