Saturday 21 May 2016

Day 1059

Day 1059;

So today I missed out on my kcal goal by 12 kcal's. At least that's what my wii fit told me at the time of my weigh in, but I managed to reach my kcal's burnt today later,

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and cakes.
Dinner: chicken, carrots. chips and trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit squash.

But today I realised that I had some more time to get into better shape before getting to play any hockey than I first thought. So I should keep myself getting stronger to negligée the factors that I guess could use as excuses, to expunge all of the pity that they may feel, for me it's a bloody insult to be the object of someones pity, save your pity for those that need it.

Now today I have done a 15 minute work out in the downstairs and I have also done a little exercise that I call the mummy sit-up, which has a name suggests is quite similar to that of the sit-up but you have to initiate your sit-ups from a lying down position and your arms are supposed to be stretched out in fount of you, when you are trying those.

No comments:

Post a Comment