Thursday 19 May 2016

Day 1057

Day 1057;

So on this day |I managed to get to my kcal goal, before eating my dinner which was a Chinese and the only thing that I eat from it is chicken balls and chips, as well as a healthy dollop of sweet and sour sauce just to put back on all my body weight.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast with ham.
Dinner: chicken balls and chips, with some sweet and sour sauce.
Drinks: 4 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I found out that Islam isn't a religion of peace,



Also I have reached my kcal goal.and I have in actual fact lost a tiny bit of weight even though I that big load f Chinese food. But I watched Liverpool loose their Europa Final 1-3.at half time when Liverpool was winning it 1-0 and they managed to hit the back of their oppositions goal but it didn't count as the scorer of the first goal was sanding in an offside position when he attempted to direct the ball into the back of the net, then within the first 20 seconds of the second half their opposition team managed to get back a goal and they just never look like they were under threat from Liverpool in that half and won the game. So no more Liverpool in any European club competition next year. Which also means there isn't going to be a champions league final between Leister City and Liverpool, Shame.

I made my kcal goal today as I went to the gym today as did I conduct just about 15 minutes of shuttle running, to get myself fit enough for skating so I am hoping that I get fitter for skating before the time comes that I actually get to play, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment