Thursday 5 May 2016

Day 1043

Day 1043;

It's that time for the almost blind, dumb and cripple, called Savage, to type again for his blog.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: sandwich and sponge cake.
Dinner:macaroni cheese.
Drinks: 2 300l mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

I wouldn't mind saying that ableism is a joke.  It's like not saying you are too blind to drive a car Mr blind dude just so you don't cause offence, so you go ahead and you issue a drivers licence for them and then they run a red light due to the fact that they can't see it and they cause a giant crash, whose fault would it be? The blind man that we aren't allowed to call blind because of ableism or would it be the yours? Because you issued then the drivers license, or would it be the blind dudes fault as he was actually driving the car? As in actual fact it's both of the peoples faults it's the instructors fault for issuing the license and it's the blind bozos fault for using the drivers license and for crashing his car.

As if I just state the blind bozo as mentioned above was supposed to be me but in a few years time.

I got up I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.
I went back upstairs to toilet teeth and shower.
Then I took my hokey stick, ball and helmet downstairs, individually.
I ate lunch.
I went out the back of my home with the ball, stick and helmet to play around a bit.
I came inside again took my helmet off, I put my stick and ball down.
I finally drank my drink from lunch.
I put my ball back upstairs and my stick, individually.
I was wondering how far I have walked, with my Wii-Fit counter on, as I was curious to wether I have walked 500 miles or not, yet.


5 miles is 8km so 800km to get me up to 500 miles 1600km in 1000 miles.

But then I traveled down stairs and back up to get my helmet and I have done another 60 in my helmet when I got back up the stairs.
You can also see by the above youtube clip that I have also watched some YouTube videos, well defiantly 1 and it'd be safe to assume that I have watched others today, as I have.
I've also watched some more of the X-Filles.
I watched the second semi-final of the champions league, it went the way that basically everyone thought it would Real Madrid won. but only by 1 goal and they should have  had a man sent off in the final 5 minutes of the game, according to Mr Webb.
I ate my dinner.
Now today I had burnt off more kcal's than yesterday but I put on a pound.
But then I have drunk my 2nd mug of milk and I have brushed my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment