Tuesday 24 May 2016

Day 1062

Day 1062;

Today I have learnt of a group of people that are pro-EU.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and biscuits.
Dinner: pasta + meat balls and a salted caramel chocolate pot.
Snaks: cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300,ml mugs of fruit juice.

Pro EU ramble were being lead by Dolly, and there was only 2 of us that didn't put our hands in to the middle, me and Jasman (my "friend" from last week) didn't.If I could have spoke then I would have told them what I thought of it, which is that I don't believe that we are in the safest position when it comes down to it with the EU, as what is it that Dave Cameron wants to welcome Turkey into the EU which has got a high warning level for terrorism coming from there as well as a muslim majority, of which I'm thinking that a radical muslim preacher within a declaration of war against the west told his supporters to flood the EU and impregnate a lot of the women, over here to get a muslim majority on the west to work towards Mohammed's dream of muslim world domination. and even as I have no daughters I have some sisters and some friends that are girls, like Rose who actually put her hand in at the aforementioned juncture, that I am not wanting to get raped as that was what the muslim preacher man was was quite obviously alluding towards within his speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment