Saturday 28 May 2016

Day 1066

Day 1066;

Now today I think I guessed the song that I was going to put in yesterdays post as I can kind of remember  thinking about it yesterday in relation to my blog, I think.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana
Lunch: the other half of that 9 inch pizza.
Dinner: macaroni cheese and some chocolate truffle.
Drinks: 2 3900ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Song...



Now it's just the context that I'm having trouble with now, so I'll just go back and check it out.

No it's gone from my memory completely.

Liar...

What was that Yellow?

I said LIAR.

Why?

Because you lied.

How?

You didn't tell the truth.

What, when?

You said "it's gone from my memory completely" but that was just after you had put that song up.

How was that a lie? so I had typed that I'd be looking in the previous days posts for any hints to what the story could have been behind it, I checked and I couldn't find any leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment