Thursday 12 May 2016

Day 1050

Day 1050;

Now today I managed to teach my kcal goal but it wasn't in time, for my weigh in.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, grapes and pear.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast.
Dinner: chicken balls, chips and a chocolate sundae thingy.
Drinks 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice and the remnants of a carton of fruit juice.

Recently I have been thinking about the human species in a post-apocalyptic world where the human race has upped ancors and moved underground, which could be for multiple reasons like the earths air gets too toxic, with all of the carbon and other elements that are going to burn.



So today I...
Awoke.
Got up.
Toileted.
Breakfast,
Teeth,
Shower,
Shave,
Toilet (again)
Lunch.
Been to the gym.
Watched a whole load of stuff on my computer.
Watched X-Files.
Dinner.
Wii fit weigh in, I found out that I had failed in my kcal goal by 102 kcal,
Completed my watch through of the complete first 9 seasons of X-Files.
Got my 60 of today done.
Made up the final 102 kcal's.

No comments:

Post a Comment