Sunday 29 May 2016

Day 1067

Day 1067;

So today was the day that I have been waiting for which has been fun but its also been a bit frustrating,

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: main I cannot remember but for dessert raspberry cake.
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 or 4 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

As usual on Saturdays I played a bit of boccia today then I did a bit of the multi sports club, then finally after 9 years away from the sport I had half an hour of skating around in my hockey shirt with my name and number on it's back in full kit minus the small thing that keeps my glasses on my nose instead of having them slip down my nose making my effectively bind minus the about 2m close to me.


The Puck is also an oddity to play with as I'm use to playing it with a small orange ball, which makes it quicker and obviously easier to play, I think as the ball doesn't stay still but this puck stays stationary so you have to put it under almost constant force to get it to go with you.

And my picture that I put on fact book of me back in my kit got 12 likes, which is kind of unheard of for me, and 2 comments from 2 very complementary people, who played as goalies, about my defensive skill of back in the old days, I was very flattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment