Thursday 26 May 2016

Day 1064

Day 1064;


So today legal highs became illegal well they were saying from 00:00 midnight tonight, which is a bit messed up, I never got to try one.

Breakfast cereal, banana and apple.
Linch: I cannot remember but I can remember eating 3 halves of cakes.
Dinner:fishcakes, peas, carrots and new potatoes;  

Now I am thinking that I did some exercise today as I have gone to the gym. in the gym today I did for my usual 15 minute warm up drill on the lateral trainer and then I did an extra minute as I couldn’t see. Then I moved on to an arm weight machine, next up I’ve forgotten what I did but I know that I finished up on the exercise bike for 5 minutes.

Now that was yesterday but I wasn’t able to actually get online last night to put it up else wise I’d have got a song, off of youtube to go with it but I have forgot the song and it’s link to my post.

But why don't you take a look at the below YouTube video.

That gay man is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment