Wednesday 25 May 2016

Day 1063

Day 1063;



Breakfast: a bowl of cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: a bowl of spaghetti hoops on toast with some ham.
Dinner: meat pie, peas carrots and crochet potatoes.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Tommy Robinson my be furious but he's also quite correct, about there being a double standard, not about this being a christian nation anymore, at least I don't think it is a christian nation, didn't the level of Christians within this country drop beneath the 50% mark the last time we had a census?



What else have I done today?

...

I know that Mich has power washed the outside floor which made it look better.

...

But that was Mich, not me.

Oh and me on my continuing quest to get myself fit enough to play roller hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment