Tuesday 17 May 2016

Day 1055

Day 1055;

It's a shame that 60m is't an Olympic distance, or even a Paralympic distance, as if it was then I'd probably get some more competition and I'd get shown up for the slowpoke that I am.

Breakfast: bowl of cereal, apple, banana and grapes.
Lunch: Potato salad, cream cheese, ordinary cheese snd grapes.
Dinner: Pasta, Quorn balls and a little chocolate orange mouse type thing.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice/squash.
Snacks: a small amount from my chocolate box.

"The European Union is pursuing a similar goal to Hitler in trying to create a powerful superstate, Boris Johnson says."

That is just a fact, there is no desperation within what he has said I'm thinking that I may have said something similar within a previous days post (before this todo about Boris Johnson correctly stating facts) which some people in the remain side of the debate find offensive, I'm sorry that you feel that way about facts seriously are you going to have a fit and hold your breaths until we ignore the facts they are not within your very restrictive view of "political correctness" such shallow fools...

Today I was doing a lot of 60's even 60 squats in my helmetBut today I also went to Athletics and I worked myself as hard as I could due to my problems with my eyes, one of the problems was the sun kept going into my eyes, but I am thinking that have got a new friend this week, I'm not sure if he was already my friend or not as I can't really remember one way or the other. But then there is another thing that I am unsure if I have noticed before, it's the fact that Rose was looking great.

Now I'm almost ready for my come back into the sport that I haven't played for almost 9 years. I hope my eyes stay open for long enough, my legs and arms remain strong enough, to support this hefty slab weight and to remain connected to my stick,  for me to have a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment