Tuesday 24 May 2016

Day 1062 ++

Day 1062++:

So I have just realised that I have forgot to inform you of what happened to me yesterday, other than that slight pro-union of Europe thing.

As what I did yesterday was I went skiing and then I went to athletics,

But today in Skiing...

I stacked it, for all who don't know what doing that entails it's basically a fall so I fell over, what happened was I was turning left and my left ski got burred under snow so I lifted my foot out of the snow, unfortunately my left ski didn't come with my foot so I was already leaning over my left side of my body to turn left my ski had just come off so I face planted in the snow, which was fun.

Then next up I played around with my hockey stick in the garden I was practising ball control as it shouldn't be long now until I get to play a bit of hockey for real, but this time will be with a puck. so practising ball control shouldn't really help. But I must remember to keep my centre of gravity low while playing, make it harder for them to knock me over. besides my hockey stick is now short so especially with a puck I will have to get down low.

Then finally today I had athletics and there was that thing that I put on last nights post about Dolly wanting to stay in the EU. Which I can't understand, yeah sure it'd be easier to stay in the EU. But if we stay in the EU we still have to pay our quite considerable membership fee, which I know we get some of back to be spent on projects that the EU want us to spend it on, that is f**ked up, they might as well not give us it back and instead spend the money for us that way it'd be more of "this *insert name of an object* was given to you by the EU" instead of having a plaque which says "this *insert name of an object* was bought for you by the EU" both mean the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment